Bye Bye Summer

School starts soon. I am not ready. I love summer. I love waking up at whatever time we want to do whatever we want. If we want to go to the beach at 8am we can. If we want to go to the Children's Museaum at 1pm we can. If we want to stay up super late watching funny movies and eating popcorn...we can.

The kids are looking forward to it. They like school. They like to hangout with their friends they don't get to see all summer. They like gym and music and seeing their old teachers. They like recess and all the fun activities are school does.

It will just be me and KK again. My house will be less loud. Well, probably not. Kellan is the loudest kid ever. I am just going to miss all the fun!



Don't judge me on my video skills. We took this cute video last night. This is what I will miss. This fun stuff.

I am not ready for them to get bigger. I just want them to stay the age they are at now. They own their weird. They don't really care what people think of them. They world hasn't "got them" yet. Can they just stay sweet, little and nice forever?

0 comments:

Post a Comment