Thanks Google for besties and bestie babies!

Ever had one of THOSE days? You know what I am talking about. One of THOSE days. That's all the explanation you need if you ever had one, which I am sure you had. Thankfully I had a coffee date planned with my bestie. Normally we do them on Wednesday's. It's been that way for...oh...about 3 years. It started at the Caribou Coffee off Snelling in Roseville. We went there every single Wednesday. We knew the staff. We recognized other regulars. It was our place. Then they closed it for a remodel to merge it with Bruegger's Bagels. During that transition we took over Rosedale. We went back a couple of times before but it wasn't the same. Plus having kids who were bigger they would get bored after 10 minutes of being there. Today it was just Emily, Wilson, K and I. It was like old times expect our girls were boys.


Look at how cute they are?! Wilson's 8 month birthday is today and K will be 6 months old in 7 days. I can't believe they are getting so big so quickly!

While the boys played the moms were able to vent about life situations. It was very much needed. After the venting, we laughed, took photos, told stories, laugh more all while drinking delish Caribou Coffee.

The boys enjoyed themselves. Wilson got a kick out of eating K. K just wanted to eat Wilson's toys.



When we get these two together it really shows just how much of a difference a couple of months makes in development. Wilson has so much more control over his body. He can sit unassisted and rolls like it's his job. K just really took it all in. He was very serious and then confused when his friend tried to Zombie him and eat his brains. lol


Watching them interact is pretty fun. They clearly like each other. They have no choice really. They have to like each other. They are stuck being friends. So it's good that they get along. I'm sure as toddlers they will not like each other some days when they realize they have to share things. I don't blame them though. Sharing is pretty awful sometimes. That is a ways away still. I don't need to get ahead of myself or I will have all the tears thinking about my little guy being not so little anymore.


They are quite serious but oh so adorable.

I am also really loving this idea of taking more photos this year. I know I have said it several times before but I love it. I can't wait to get these photos into albums and then just stare at them. I love looking at the albums with the kids. They ask a million questions about all the photos and I love reliving all those memories. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Did I say love?

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. And that you take all the photos. And that you're taking real-life photos this year. All of it. LOVELOVELOVE.

    ReplyDelete